Friday, July 31, 2009

Into the Wild...again

This will be a quick one since Im headed off to go camping again! After last weekend Im not quite as excited about this, but Im sure once I am there I will be glad to get away. I had a horrible day at work and Monday will likely be just as horrible, so I could really use some relaxation this weekend.

Happy to report the weight is 158.6 which is another 1.4 loss which gives me a 4 pound loss for the week. Most of the swelling is gone which the scale reflects. I definitely have learned my lesson - I am covering myself in DEET so the bugs leave me alone this weekend! I dont want any more bites or swelling.

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket