Monday, April 6, 2009

Content

Today I actually feel on track with things and pretty content. Usually Mondays are stressful, but I got a lot done at work and I feel very relaxed which is strange!

I am not content with my weigh in (up a pound), but I also know that its probably due to the larger lunch I had today. As today is opening day of baseball, they decided to throw a baseball party at lunch. While I chose the healthier options, I also ate more than I normally would and Im sure that has caused the gain. The rest of my weekend was good in terms of food and exercise, so Im not going to stress too much about it and Im sure it will be down again by the end of the week.

I took my measurements this weekend and was pretty pleased. They are as follows (and the difference is from the previous measurement, not the original measurement):

Right Arm: -.08
Left Arm: -.03
Waist: no change
Hips: -.95
Right thigh: -.09
Left thigh: -.10

Overall I am pleased. Last month I was actually larger in my thighs, so Im glad that I actually lost inches and beyond what I had started at. I was disapointed at the no change in my waist, but Ill try to focus more on that this month. So far I have lost a total of 1.40 inches all over my body which sounds small, but if thats what I get every 2 months, I wont complain because that definitely adds up over the course of a year. I am also almost at an inch lost in my hips which is really exciting. My hips are my widest part of me and also the largest, so Im glad Im making progress there. So it looks like March was a good Month for me!

3 comments:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Kudos on the inches lost! I think one of the reasons it's so easy for me to accept whatever the scale says is because I was able to measure progress in inches. Good to see it's working for you, too!

It's amazing that your "overages" in diet show up so quickkly! Mine tend to take several days, or even a week. (Gives me time to atone. *G*)

Hope the rest of your week goes as well as today did!

Wei Sic Meow said...

Yay! Good for you. Glad things are looking so positive.

Ceres said...

Good job on the inches lost, that's really what matters more than weight on the scale. Have a great week!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket