Thursday, September 20, 2007

You have to eat to lose weight

That quote is from Bob, from the Biggest Loser. I have been a fan of that show since the first season. I just watched my tape from Tuesday's show and I just had to write about how much I love that show. I think it is very inspiring and presents overweight people as they should be...as people who do work hard to lose weight, dont just sit on the couch with a donut bitching about how fat they are. They work hard, do it to be healthy, do it for their kids and they dont take a magic pill, dont throw up, and dont have surgery to look that. I also think this shows the struggle that overweight people face in this country. It is not easy to be overweight, it is not easy to endure hard times because of how you look and I am glad that is brought out to the forefront on this show.

I am also glad that Jillian is back. Bob will always be my fav, but Kim always has a real problem creating a bond with her team..most of them never like her and Jillian is tough, but she knows how to get through to people.

And, this show ALWAYS makes me cry!

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Great job on the ten pounds gone!! We can do this.
I love Biggest Loser too. Trust me, no problem with not eating here!! :)

Teale said...

I love this show!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket