Monday, August 17, 2009

Im here

Im here - barely. Work is out of control - I worked 12-14 hour days tuesday-friday, and the trend has continued into this week. I feel like everything is out of control. I have so much work to do that its impossible for one person to complete it, yet I feel alone and like no one at my work cares or wants to help out. My stress level is so high that I am making myself physically ill. I am supposed to go on vacation this week as well and right now I have no idea how that is even possible or how I would enjoy myself thinking of all that I have and need to do. I havent worked out, I dont know what I weigh.

5 comments:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

I can honestly feel the stress jumping off the screen at me.

It really sounds like it's time for a pow-wow with your co-workers. Taking an hour out of the day to identify the problem and work out some "quick-hit" solutions will earn you that hour and more back. Is this a possibility?

I'll be thinking positive thoughts for you!

MB said...

I feel your stress. I wish we could both find better, less stressful jobs. I had nightmares about my boss and woke up in tears yesterday morning. Something has got to give, right?

I hope you get to take your vacation and relax. The work will still be there.

American Homemaker said...

I'm so sorry!!!

Crissy Rae said...

I totally feel your pain and stress. Work is hard enough but it feels much worse when you feel like you are in it alone. Sometimes coworkers cannot be counted on for anything-that's the way it is at my job.

I hope you made it through the week okay and can relax and regroup this weekend. Stay positive!

Wei Sic Meow said...

Sounds crazy. Hope you're ok and hanging onto your sanity!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket