Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hanging in there

Well I am down .4 which is something good. Especially since TOM started - so any loss is definitely welcome!

I wont weigh in on Friday as I will be gone all day at a wedding, which should be really fun. Hopefully I can just enjoy myself and not think about work (which will be hard since I will be leaving behind a lot to do).

I had hoped to be at my goal by now, I had made it a mini goal of sorts. Sure I am disapointed, but I am doing what I can. I got a new dress and feel pretty good in it, and its the first time in a long time that I bought a dress that isnt from a plus size store, so thats pretty awesome!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That IS awesome! I DREAM of the day I can shop in a "regular" store! Congrats!

Andrea said...

That's quite an accomplishment - way to go!! I can't wait till I can buy "regular" clothes.

Kari@Onederland said...

I encourage you to take some fun pictures of you in your new dress. Enjoy yourself...live in the moment and have fun!!!

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

I hope you show us some photos. I think you look amazing.

And that's a good loss. Go girl.

Have fun at the wedding. x

Laura N said...

YAY for the loss! I know what you mean about wanting to be at goal by a certain date. I'd hoped to be at my goal by this Sunday, but I'm still a few pounds away and as you know, a few pounds can take months to lose for good. Oh well. At least it's downward and not upward. And woohoo for the new dress & wedding fun. Have a great time. I love weddings.

Ceres said...

Have fun at the wedding, and make sure you post some pics of that dress :-) It's one of the best pay-offs of losing weight, fitting into great-looking clothes! And congrats on the loss, slowly and steadily is the way to go!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Saying goodbye to plus sizes is an AMAZING feeling! (I confess, though, that I kind of miss a couple of stores. *g*)

Hope you have a fun and RELAXING weekend!

KrisR said...

Hope you are having a great weekend, Heather!

You'll be to goal before you know it - you're doing so well.

new*me said...

shopping in a regular store must be one awesome victory!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket