Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Healthy You Challenge Week 22

Time for the checkin! Well I dont have any change in weight to report as I did not weigh myself yesterday as I usually do. I like to be consistent with my weighins, and I wasnt home at my usual weighin time, plus I didnt think it would be accurate considering I slept late yesterday and ate at completely different times than usual.

In a way, its kind of nice to not have to face the scale. Im curious to know my weight, but I can wait for tomorrow. I had a pretty onplan weekend. There were a few things that I ate like some ice cream and pasta salad, but overall I think I made some really good choices at the party I was at yesterday and ate in moderation. I ate about half of my burger and thought, I am really full, so I stopped eating. In the past, I would have just kept on eating.

I got 4 days of exercise in which is pretty consistent with what I have been able to do. Yesterday after all of the food, my friend and I went for a walk several blocks away to look at a house that she is interested in buying. Sure we could have driven, but we thought, hey its nice out and we just ate a lot of food, so why not walk!? And walk we did and I know that helped.

Well, looking forward to my weighin tomorrow! Im hoping to see a loss, but I have learned not to get my hopes up.

5 comments:

Holly said...

Sounds like you had a nice weekend. I hope the scale treats you kindly tomorrow!!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

You're doing great with making healthy choices! :-)
Path to Health

Anonymous said...

Hope your weigh in goes well tomorrow! ;) Way to go on all that exercise!!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

That exercise is fantastic! It will definitely serve you well in the long run. Well done!

Grumpy Chair said...

Yay on the exercise! Doesn't it feel victorious to push food away at the "I'm full but not stuffed" point! I did the same thing last night with a shrimp panini sandwich - ate half. I guess the best way to describe the feeling is being "in control". Felt great.

Hope your weigh in treats you right.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket