Ingredients (makes 1 serving):
5 or 7 oz fresh turkey tenderloins
1 cup frozen chopped broccoli
1 tbsp margarine, melted
1 tsp garlic powder
1 oz reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
3 melba toast squares
1. Coat small casserole dish with nonfat cooking spray
2. Chop turky into 1 inch pieces
3. Combine turkey, melted margarine, and broccoli in casserole dish and sprinkle with garlic powder.
4. Place in preheated oven 375 degrees for 25-30 min or until turkey is just opaque.
5. While turkey is baking, crumble melba toasts into a small bowl. Add cheese to Melba toast mixture and toss well to combine.
6. Remove turkey from oven, sprinkle with Melba mixture over casserole.
7. Place back in oven and back another 10-15 minutes, or until turkey is cooked through and cheese has melted.
I made 2 servings of this so I could have leftovers and Im glad I did. It was delicious! It was also very filling. This one serving made me so full! I definitely recommend this recipe.
If you are doing LA weight loss, it counts as: 1 protein, 1 vegetable, 1 starch, 1/2 dairy, 1 fat.