Saturday, June 7, 2008

So close...

Weighed in yesterday at...drumroll please....160.8!!! I seriously cannot believe I only have .8 to lose to be at my goal! I was so thrilled. First, to see that number "160" and second, to know I am that close.

These last couple weeks have felt like I would never get there, and now the time is almost here. Sure, nothing spectacular will occur when I see 160 on the scale, no balloons or confetti dropping from the sky, but I have worked so hard and didnt really ever think sometimes that I could get this far. Now to hope that I get there before TOM comes round because that is the only stall I forsee in my future.

As far as my bumps, I went to the dermatologist yesterday and it turns out they are just a reaction or irritation to something that got infected. I was really doubting they were cold sores because they didnt look like what I thought cold sores would look like and Im glad that they were not. I got this cream to put on to bring down the swelling and I have to soak my lips in this solution 3X a day to bring out the bacteria. Not fun, but at least I know what is going on.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is so exciting. I'll be here ready with virtual balloons and confetti waiting for the imminent news! :-)

Kathy said...

Do you know for sure that confetti won't fall from the sky? I've never reached my goal, so I'm still hoping that it really does happen! lol

Crissy Rae said...

That's great! You are almost there...you just may hit that goal before your birthday...I'll be pulling for you!

New2Raw said...

Wonderful to be almost at goal..I don't know what that feels like hopefully by early next year I can feel honered to say I am at goal..Good 4 u! Dianne(just joined)

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

That was my exact weight last week! LOL Nice to know I'm in such great company!

Keep up the great work!

Tori Leslie said...

Whoo hooo!!! 160.8! Wow you are really a testimony of stick-to-it-tive-ness!!
I bet next week you'l really be celebrating, good for you!

I would love to see a goal picture! :0)

Lora said...

You have a lot to be proud of! I can't wait till I see 160 (someday)*

Anonymous said...

virtual confetti and balloons will be dropping from the ceiling from ALL of us!

Your persistence has been great and I can't wait to share in the celebration.

Carleen said...

we'll all be here ready with confettie and ballons for you.... you've been doing awesome!! keep up the great work :) you'l get there and it will be fabulous :)

Teale said...

That's so exciting that you're so close, Heather! What's the plan once you reach your goal? Is there any tweaking when you go from weight-loss as the goal to weight-maintenance?

MB said...

Congrats! I'm having confetti and ballons delivered.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket