Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Healthy You Challenge Week 18

Another week has flown by and its time for the HYC checkin!

Since last checkin, I am down 2 pounds. Very exciting as I am getting closer to my goal. In regards to exercise, I made it to 4 days this week. It was hard getting back into things this weekend, and I still feel a little tired due to the mono, but I definitely think that it paid off. At least I can say during this challenge I really DID challenge myself. I started off with little to no exercise and now can just about say that I am getting pretty consistent. Something to be proud of!

today I went out to lunch with some coworkers to the breakfast place we usually go to. I had an egg white omelet with peppers, and a side of fruit. Delicious, and I enjoyed myself. Sure the smell of pancakes and waffles was in the air, but the omelet was delicious, and it felt good to go out and eat like a "normal" person and still eat healthy.

Im hoping by next week of the challenge, I can have 1 pound to go before my goal.

9 comments:

Holly said...

Congrats on the 2lbs! You are doing awesome. I'm so proud of you for getting in and sticking with the exercise!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Awesome week! You're so close to goal! (I'll be on pins and needles until you get there. LOL)

Have a great week!

Crissy Rae said...

That sounds like a delicious breakfast of champions. You have done an amazing job from what I've read. Kick butt!

Grumpy Chair said...

You are so close to goal. I am an awe of anyone who has mono and feels up to exercising . . . especially 4 times in one week.

Susie said...

Wow--you exercised 4x!!?! What are you doing for exercise these days? Getting so close!!

Hanlie said...

Oh well done! You are so close now!

Anonymous said...

Wow Heather! Simply WOW! You are an inspiration. I know I've said it before, but it is so good that you are establishing these wonderful healthy habits while you are young. I am so pleased for you.

Teale said...

I LOVE smells, and there's no calories:) LOL

Randilin said...

Wow congrats on the 2 lbs your almost at your goal. Are you going to keep going down or just work to maintain going forward?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket